Wednesday, September 30, 2009

something fun is happening in the studio

Hi Friends:

I am working on my next tale of the fairies. ;) I found a pig statue awhile back and it had 3 pigs graduating in size on it and I thought oh I can alter and do an assemblage on this piece and create 3 fairies riding the pigs in a sort of "when Pigs Fly" fairytale. Well hmph..... If the fairies sit on the pigs you can't see the other pigs faces soooooooooooooooooooo now I am really altering the pigs cutting them apart to get the largest pig off the statue to make just one fairy riding a pig. Not to mention I have NO SAW big enough to cut them down and hate to ask DH to do it because he has been dead tired after work.LOL So I am using a Kitchen bread knife. HOLY COW or should I say PIGS my arm is about to fall off from sawing and cutting. Soon I'll post some pics of the Pig surgery. ;)

1 comment:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Such lovely, ethereal work!